We can supply various solutions for mounting steering wheel buttons and paddles. Our wireless system allows complete removal of the steering wheel which means no more curly cords are needed. Used most commonly by our customers with paddle shift control on their sequential gearboxes allowing them to custom mount their paddles, buttons or both used for different outputs.
This is the DIY system which includes the transmitter, receiver, paper instructions, USB stick with electronic instructions and the battery for the transmitter. Buttons and paddles are additional as is any mounting solution for the buttons and/or paddles.
This system has many uses in other applications such as off-road and motor-home applications allowing easy and convenient installation of other products needing activated.
• Allows full button & paddle control with a detachable steering wheel
• Can handle two simultaneous button presses
•Digital outputs available for direct ECU/PDM command
• Uniquely lets you have your own choice of buttons, paddles in the form of dash mount or steering wheel mount. No more being tied to a manufacturer’s styling choices and no more curly cords!
• Offers auto-cancelling indicator and headlamp latch-and-flash control. Can include integrated indicator stop and headlight beam functionality
• Internal relays are rated to 10A at 12V and can be used for high or low-side switching of loads (Higher current circuits will require additional relays that are not supplied)
• 18AWG heat resistant, high temperature, thin wall wires with tinned copper at 1.7mm OD
• Unique 5 digit transmit ID so no confusion between other kits nearby
• Tri-colour LED; Green=Transmit OK, Orange=Transmit Fail & Red=Low Battery
• The transmitter uses a CR2 lithium battery which has an expected lifetime of 100,000 miles or several years
• Transmitter works well down to 2.8V and reliably ‘sleeping’ at 0.9uA
• The cases are flame retardant ABS plastic
• Transmit time of no more than 6 milliseconds
• 19 milliseconds from button press to relay closing (tested at 1MBps data rate)
Receiver 250g (4 Channel), 450g (8 Channel) including wire tails
Transmitter: 58g with lithium battery including wire tails
121x66x40mm (4 Channel Receiver)
54x38x23mm (4 Channel Transmitter)
DO NOT use illuminating switches as the system is not designed to use them.
We can also arrange to custom make a mounting solution for your buttons/paddles using our CNC equipment. Please contact us with enquiries.
There are no reviews yet.